SA 8000 - Universal Standard for Ethical Sourcing
- Discrimination /Rights: All conditions of employment must be based on an individual's ability to do the job, not on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs.
- Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining: INN will respect the rights of employees regarding their decision of whether to associate or not to associate with any group, as long as such groups are legal in their own country. INN will not interfere with, obstruct or prevent such legitimate activities.
- Immigration law and compliance: Only workers with a legal right to work shall be employed or used by a supplier. All workers' legal status, must be validated by INN by reviewing original documentation (not photocopies) before they are allowed to commence work.
- Hours of Labor: INN employees shall not work more than 72 hours per 6 days or work more than a maximum total working hours of 14 hours per a continuous 24 hour period. INN will be working toward achieving a 60-hour workweek
- Child Labor: INN will not tolerate the use of child labor.
We desire We Explore Innovation